Caribbean Sailing Cruise & Diving Vacation.
Surprise yourself with a life time memory and undoubted your most memorable Caribbean Sailing Cruise.
Become a beach aficionado; relax in spacious and private luxury comfort, spend days with an amazing array of enriching on-board activities, from snorkeling and diving to a romantic picnic on the beach. Caribbean Sailing Cruise, paradise at an unprecedented value.
The Caribbean region is one of the top Sailing Cruise Destinations in the world with visitors from every corner of the globe. The Caribbean Cruise offers a veritable holiday-maker’s paradise with its azure waters, white sands and perfect climate.
Visit a variety of islands, each boasting beautiful Beaches and distinctive cultures. Sample the local rum punch, soak up the sun and enjoy that relaxed Caribbean vibe. Savor it all while indulging the local cuisine and the personal attention of your crew.
Throughout your Caribbean Sailing Cruise, immerse yourself in the intoxicating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. At the end of each day, enjoy a drink, with the comfort and comfortable elegance of catamaran Sunsational.
Sample Itinerary for the Sea of Abaco
- Arrive at Marsh Harbour on Great Abaco Island. After settling you into your cabin, an afternoon swim or walk on the beach, with the first evening stargazing from the cockpit!
- Set sail to Guana Cay. Then you're off to the beaches for snorkeling, sunning and swimming, later that day (Sunday) there is a pig roast on the beach at Nippers.
- Sail south stopping at Foul Cay Underwater Park, then out to the reef for some snorkeling. An afternoon sail south to Man O War Cay. The next day you spend exploring the sail shop, boat builders, and shops of the Cay, then a swim at the beach. Later on we sail to Hope Town and get a mooring.
- A short sail from Man-o-War you will arrive in Hope Town with plenty of time to explore this charming settlement. Go out to lunch, climb the historic lighthouse, visit the museum, and shops, or just hit the beach if that is all you desire. A nice dinner or drinks can be had in town at one of the handful of local restaurants.
- Sail south to Tahiti Beach beach comb, swim, snorkel and do some fishing then a nice dinner onboard or dingy to a close by restaurant. This is a great anchorage for dingy exploring, kayaking, or paddle boarding. If you never tried stand up paddle boarding this is the perfect spot to give it a go.
- Explore further south, snorkel or dive Sandy Cay Park, or explore the artists settlement at Little Harbour and grab lunch at Pete's Pub. Anchor at Lynard Cay for a visit to the beach and hike the island, visiting the Atlantic side.
- Kayak, snorkel and paddle board the crystal clear waters of Tilloo bank, shelling and sand dollar hunting. Relax and enjoy a late afternoon sail to your departure destination.
- Awake relaxed and enjoy a leisurely breakfast prior to your departure at 10am.
Experience your Caribbean Cruise the way only a Luxury Yacht Charter can deliver.
Travel with fewer guests aboard the elegant catamaran SV Sunsational and discover picturesque destinations only accessible by smaller yachts.